FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions | Obbo.sg
Customer Return Policy
Obbo host a wide range of products and suppliers which connects you to multiple Businesses directly.
Orders that are eligible for returns:
- Product is used/altered and in poor/defect quality.
- Branded products with seal opened.
- Missing Items in the package
- Wrong item sent
- Significance differences in the product listed and received
Orders that are not eligible for returns:
- Change of Mind
- Custom Products
Note: Item's that are quoted directly to you/through Obbo's Trade Center will be based on the terms negotiated.
Seller's Return Policy
Obbo connects you to multiple Businesses with differences in their return policies ranging for strict no refund policy to 7 days flexible, which are portrayed in the Supplier's ministore.
Nonetheless, all products will be covered with the return eligibility above.
Guidelines for Return/Exchange
- Customer shall raise any concern with the order within 7 days of delivery to email@example.com
- All products must be in new and unopened condition with tags intact
The refund in accordance with the above guidelines shall be as the following:
- Upon receipt of return request, an RMA number and return instructions will be given to the customer for the items to be returned/pick up towards and upon approval by QC team, the refund will be sent for processing
- Payments made via Visa/Master/Amex will be refunded towards the Card, and other payment methods will be refunded via Internet Banking.
Refunds will not eligible in the following cases
- Return request is made beyond the period of return
- If the product is deemed to be used and opened
- Products that are sold on the condition of no refunds